Popular posts from this blog
Summer...
We have been enjoying it! There's no doubt about that. We've been camping, hiking, swimming, birthday partying, and more! Don't get me wrong, there's been some work mixed in there too, but for the most part we are trying to soak up what will be the last summer before we are officially in the school system...eek! Excited and ready for a new chapter to begin but also holding on to the lazy mornings and freedom that summer brings. Here are the next few market dates for summer, with Make It, coming up this winter (expect to see a load of new stuff for that!): AUGUST: FIREHALL FARMER'S MARKET Sunday August 4th // 10-2 Sunday August 18th // 10-2 NEW WESTMINSTER RIVER MARKET Saturday August 31st // 12-5 810 Quayside Drive, New Westminster SEPTEMBER: FIREHALL FARMER'S MARKET Sunday August 1st // 10-2 NEW WESTMINSTER RIVER MARKET Saturday September 28th // 12-5 810 Quayside Drive, New Westminster
The hang tags are here!
I was so excited to pick up my new hang tags today from jukeboxprint.com! They look amazing and I can't wait to start tagging some freshly printed onesies to get them out for the fall/winter season. I am also excited to announce that I'll be introducing organic cotton long sleeve onesies and organic cotton pants to the collection! I think they will make a perfect, cozy set for your little ones through this chilly weather. The new onesies and pants should be making their grand appearance at the Deck the Halls Christmas market this December so stay tuned for more information on that! Xo



Comments
Post a Comment