For an old friend...

Who am I?

I am the honey from the bee, how deep the roots go.
I am the tallest tree, I am the brightest eye. 
I am the perfect circle. I am the stars in the sky. 

Look at the stars, look how they shine for you.

I am the creator, the giver. I am the clown. 
I am the essence of the lion, strong and free.
I am Shakespeare's greatest drama, "to be or not to be". 

My girl, my girl, my girl, talking' bout my girl. You remember her?
Well I am her and she is ME. 

That girl with the red dress on...Who is SHE?
She is the one who broke free, the light of day burning my eyes to see.
Hi without the H please, for this is I, this is Me. 

My knowledge is my light, my light is my truth, and my truth is my freedom. 
I stand proud in my love, no falling for me. 

The eyes of my heart they let me to see.
Oh my brown eyed girl, this is for you, this is for She. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colouring and Mindfulness

A New Adventure...