Almost there...

Well, the first set of long sleeves have been printed! hooray!  I am loving how absolutely soft and cozy these onesies are.  I'm also so happy about my new hang tags, they are so simple but add so much to bringing together the whole look of the clothing.  Now I just need to finish printing the brown owls on the natural coloured onesies and they will be all set to fly away to their new homes :)  

These organic cotton long sleeve onesies come in brown with white owls and natural with brown owls.  My vision has always been to offer primarily unisex items and I love these combinations for any little bambino.  

I am also introducing drawstring pants in the same cozy and soft organic cotton. Combine any of the onesies with any of the pants and you've got yourself a beautiful gift or special treat for your own little owl!  I highly recommend dressing your little one in the set and then having a good snuggle :) 

The simplest things really are the sweetest! Both pants and onesies come in sizes 0-3-, 3-6, 6-12, and 12-18.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colouring and Mindfulness

A New Adventure...